- Work schedule: Organisation and planning of routes or visits.
- Customer delivery docket management both the database as well as new dockets drawn up at the distributor's visit.
- Issuance of delivery notes upon delivery.
- Management of product returns in poor condition which will directly disappear from our saleable product.
- Product change/replacement management of products already delivered by others.
- Control of individual warehouses per each self-sales delivery vehicle.
- Comprehensive total traceability of the batches which each self-sale distribution vehicle carries.
- Automatic linkage with the tariffs of specific prices of each customer.
- Option of managing all batches and expired batches using the barcode readers.
- Printing of the daily work summary, with a breakdown of the monetary amount that each deliveryman has to deliver, the number of deliveries made, the balance of the remaining inventory in the self-sales vehicle and the balance of the deliveries made to those customers who do not use the payment in cash method.
- Automatic linking with the ERP of the delivery dockets delivered to customers who have no payment in cash method, and can be managed on their corresponding day of settlement in a semi-automatic manner.
User friendly: A design which will facilitate learning and daily use for workers.
Reduction of costs and times in the entire sale processes when conveying the information immediately.
Increased customer satisfaction by being able to supply products which have not been requested.
Option of managing all batches and expired batches using the barcode readers upon the very moment of delivery
Direct sale between the deliveryman-customer which will enable orders to be made more quickly by eliminating intermediaries.
Absolute control of the monetary and material balances of each deliveryman.